Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On the Mend

No more hives, woo-hoo! It's strange that they disappeared as mysteriously as they appeared. Well, the fact that I took Benadryl every 4 hours might have had something to do with it, but after my last dose, they just went away.

I took care of some errands today and then came home and played with my new scrapbooking supplies. Good times, good times. TOIAW had to go to a former Eastern-block country of some sort so I'm home alone.

I never gave an update about LBHN and her SAT word-spouting husband. TOIAW went over to speak to him, as directed. He seemed to think it went well. The bottom line is our dog will not go near any member of their family and nothing beyond that is any of his business. TOIAW can be rather direct, in case you didn't catch on to that. The neighbor mentioned something about it being commonly known that German Shepherds are predisposed to aggressive behavior. TOIAW found it quite ironic that their dog jumped on him while they were talking and it should be noted that their Lab is much larger than PP.

Also, I never did go to Munich to see TOIAW's brother and sister-in-law. They seemed to have a good time though and so did I so it was a win-win situation.

Okay, it's back to crafting for me!

2 comments:

Happy Homemaker said...

Thank you for your super-sweet comment... I may play nice on my blog but I certainly have my moments!!

Your blog has the best title! Wish I had thought of it!!

Rachel said...

Well, we all have our moments but you see the good and you don't let the bad ruin your day. More people should do the same!