Thursday, October 11, 2007

French Toast Souffle

Tracey asked for this recipe. You should check out her blog. It's real, it's funny, it's a bit sad at times and it's hopeful. I have no doubt it she and her husband will bring home their baby soon.

I have a rather large collection of cook books, but I often find myself logging onto allrecipes.com as well. I like to read what other people thought of the recipe and what, if any, changes they made. [In general, I'm pretty obsessed with product reviews.] Every time I make it, it's probably a bit different in terms of size and amounts of ingredients because I'm always reading the reviews and adjusting according to others' suggestions. My best advice is to make it in a 9"x13" or similarly shallow dish rather than a deeper casserole dish. Also, all bread types work so just go with what you have. The best part is it's assembled the night before!

No comments: