Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I have a blog?

I've been reading blogs for a while now. First it was just infertility blogs (I'm kind of but not really infertile--more on that in the future) and then I came across a blog that led me to other blogs and now I have a list of daily reads. I'm so addicted that while on a cruise with my husband (The One I always wanted or, TOIAW) and his family, I spent like $566 a minute for Internet access so I could read the aforementioned daily blog list. Seriously. I know, I know...that's how I roll. I've always been a big fan of biographies and I see blogs as never-ending biographies and it really doesn't bother me that they're complete strangers.

I have noticed that a lot of people use their blogs as daily diaries and I like that because I just can't seem to be disciplined about writing in a journal. I'm not completely convinced I will be uber disciplined with the blog thing, but it's worth a try. It also seems like a great way to stay in touch with friends because TOIAW likes for us to move every year or so because, well he says it's because his job requires it, but I'm beginning to think we're running from the law or something. Does that last statement make you think of the "Dukes of Hazzard" or is it just me?

No comments: